How to get the most out of this course
- Download the App incase you want to access the course from your phone
- Prepare: Be prepared read the caption below the video to find out what you’l need, like flexible clothing, no jewelries, some water within reach, enough space to work. and please consider it’s helpful to have a private space to yourself. Some of the exercises demand you to express yourself out of your comfort zone, because this is how we grow and embark on a truly transformational journey. To embrace the exercises please make sure you can work privately
- Be present, approach each exercise with commitment focus and attention, See it as a form of active meditation because your concentration will help you leap forward instead of making steps. This is not something that you can do at 50% I will show you the door, but you’ll have to walk through it yourself.
- Contemplate: Give yourself time to contemplate the exercises, keep a logbook for yourself to build a narrative and pick up on those little pennies that drop during the exercises.
- Why are you doing this course, set intention and focus for yourself, what do you want to achieve, what do you want to get out of this?
- Exercise: Do the exercises, the nervous system develops positively every time you do these exercises new neural pathways that you’ve developed will strengthen when you keep doing the exercises,… it becomes better, easier and more enjoyable over time
- Questions: Come prepared with questions to the Q/A sessions
- Sign up to the receptive mind facebook group to ask questions at any time